For half a century, Federal Protection has been a comprehensive security provider for financial institutions of all sizes. Our bank security systems are custom-designed based on each bank’s needs, allowing our security specialists to completely secure the institution’s vulnerable points. Our custom bank security systems include multi-layer physical security, electronic security, and ATM security, giving you comprehensive coverage you can count on.
Bank Security Systems
Personalized Security Design
Federal Protection isn’t just a security company. We offer comprehensive, all-inclusive physical security design and maintenance. Put simply, we treat each individual client as a complex puzzle to be solved, piecing together the best bank security systems for each bank’s needs. This includes everything from designing a secure building perimeter to defining the optimal security hardware for each space. Then, we work with the world’s leading manufacturers to supply your security equipment, including the most secure modular vaults, standard vaults, and safes on the market.
Multi-Layer Physical Security
Our decades of experience have proven one thing to be true: Multiple physical security layers are a key part of preventing bank security breaches. We carefully assess each layer for the best results:
- Property Layer: First, we assess each bank’s property layer. We work with bank personnel to establish a secure perimeter from your property line to the exterior of your building, reducing the possibility of unwanted entry. This includes physical barriers like gates and exterior monitoring like high-res security cameras.
- Exterior Layer: After securing each bank’s property layer, we secure the outer layer of the building, taking into account all doors, windows, and walls. This exterior layer can also include everything from a flawless new pneumatic system to bullet-resistant glass and a secure after-hours depository safe.
- Interior Layer: Finally, we secure the building’s interior with a variety of access control points, security cameras, and other tools.
Financial institutions face a variety of security risks, but customer-facing security is growing more and more complex. With identity theft schemes around every corner, protecting your customers’ most valuable assets is a full-time job. Leave it to us: Our experts are certified to install and maintain the industry’s most sophisticated Automated Teller Machines (ATMs). We’re also able to immediately dispatch in-house technicians for technical issues so you can offer seamless customer service.
Our integrated security solutions always include electronic systems to best address your individual security and safety concerns. Not sure where to start? Federal Protection’s experienced team of technology specialists is certified to identify, install, and maintain the industry’s best electronic security systems. To identify the ideal electronic security solutions for your institution, our experts will conduct a comprehensive site assessment, identifying key points for access control, camera monitoring, and other tools. Additionally, our Federal Response Center offers round-the-clock monitoring for a variety of security risks:
- Malfunctioning access control
- Intrusion detection
- Video surveillance
- Fire and carbon monoxide detection
At Federal Protection, we’ve been protecting banks, businesses, and individual residences for 50 years. Our team of more than 280 security professionals serves customers across the Midwest and beyond. If you have questions about bank security systems – or want to continue the conversation about updating your financial institution’s security plan – give us a call at 800-299-5400 or contact us using our online form.