(Date of Last Revision: October 31, 2018)
Who we are:
Federal Protection, Inc. (“FP,” “we,” or “us The Site provides information regarding products and services offered by FP and the ability for interested customers to request a pricing quote or other information from FP (the “Services”). FP is committed to protecting your privacy and utilizing technology that gives you a powerful and safe online experience. The website www.federalprotection.com, (the “Site”) is owned and operated by FP.
FP recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and the users of the Site. As such, we will always ensure that we have a lawful basis for processing your Personal Data.
Notice to California residents
Notice to Utah residents
Except as expressly identified below, we do not disclose a user’s personal data to any third-party for such third-party’s direct marketing purposes
Information Collection and Use
Through your use of the Services, we may collect the following “Personal Data” from you if you choose to provide it, including:
- Your name, email, company, address (city and state) and/or telephone number (“Contact Information”).
- Pages and products viewed, ads that you clicked on, emails from us that you opened, browser type, operating system, IP address and device information, your mobile operating system (OS), a mobile device identifier embedded by us, or other commonly used mobile device identifier if you access the Site on a mobile device (“Analytical Information”).
- We may also collect publicly available information about you from third-party sources, such as the postal service for shipping address verification.
How Your Personal Data May Be Used.
We may use Analytical Information to improve the performance or layout of our website; to develop new services and ideas; to target advertisements to you on the websites of others, and to better administer and troubleshoot our systems.
We may use Contact Information and other Personal Data to provide you the Services on the Site; to evaluate and improve the Services; to fulfill your requests for information; and to contact you about FP products or services and those of our affiliates based on the preferences you have indicated.
We may send you email from us related to the Services or information that we deem you may be interested in when you seek more information from us. We will give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receive from us to information regarding the Services or information you specifically request or information we determine you may find useful as a result of your use of the Site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We need to share your information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of FP to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the Personal Data we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- As required to respond to or initiate subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
All payments will be processed using a third-party payment provider. FP does not collect or store your payment information. The collection and use of payment information for all payments will be governed by the privacy policies of the third-party payment provider which can be accessed here.
We use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons, embedded scripts) to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience. These technologies are used to:
- Make the user experience more user friendly;
- Remember your preferences (e.g., browsing language, usage preferences); or
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our website, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings. Please be advised that disabling cookies through either method may impact many of our website’ features.
- Google Analytics:
- Double Click:
Do Not Track
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Ability to Review and Edit Your Information
You may review and approve the Contact Information about you that was stored in our database and obtained through your use of the Site. Upon your written request, we will remove that information from our database or change or correct personal data that you state is erroneous within applicable regulatory or other legal requirements. You should understand, however, that information about you in our database might come from a number of sources.
We will maintain reasonable safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Data. However, no electronic storage method or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C., §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R., §§ 312.1-312.12, the Site does collect information from children under 13 years of age, and we do not intentionally collect information from persons under eighteen (18) years of age. Use of the Site is limited to users that are eighteen (18) years of age and older. By using the Site, you represent that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Policies of Other Websites